There was a fire incident at the Presidential Villa, in Abuja, on Thursday.
The fire outbreak at a Store close to the Villa Chapel, was said to have been triggered by an electrical spark.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, described the incident as minor.
Shehu attributed the fire incident to an electrical spark.
The Presidential Aide said that the incident was recorded on Thursday afternoon, at a Store near the State House Chapel, at the Presidential Villa.
His words: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff, using available fire extinguishers, well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.
“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”