Pastor Eneche of Dunamis Church has slammed Daddy Freeze for Insulting Oyedepo, Ibiyomie, calls him a Mad Dog who has No Value.
According to Eneche, Oyedepo has achieved alot, successfully married, and have added Value to his society but Daddy freeze who criticizes him have a failed marriage, has no job, have not added any Value to the society.
Speaking on how Pastor Ibiyomie called Freeze a Bastard, Eneche said calling Daddy freeze a bastard is an understatement, He is not a Bastard, But a Mad Dog.
Justifying the curse “Mad Dog” Eneche quoted in the Bible when Jesus Christ called Herod Mad.
The clergy Man added that daddy freeze should first of all become responsible because trying to correct anyone.
He said “Freeze is a mad dog, an attention seeking schizophrenic who can’t keep a wife or a job, seeking attention by pulling down people who built value over the years.”
“When last did a tailor advise a surgeon how to operate? ”
“What value has Daddy Freeze Daddy Freeze added, what does he have to offer compared to David Oyedepo who has built a university that is number 1 in Nigeria”
Eneche further cautioned Daddy freeze and all his followers to beware and repent or God will fight them for condemning his own.
WHAT ENECHE SAID;
1. Daddy Freeze is a mad Dog.
2. Daddy Freeze is like a patient that suffers from schizophrenic illness and bipolar disease.
3. He is a psychopathic attention seeker.
4. He is a bastard because his father didn’t give any moral upbringing.
5. Daddy Freeze is wifeless, jobless and homeless
6. He can’t keep a wife, a job or keep anything
7. Daddy Freeze is already cursed due his bankruptcy
8. He better repent or Jehovah God who he stood against will finish him and deal with his lineage.
9. Daddy Freeze is a monumental colossal generational waste of existence if he fails to get married and succeed in marriage
10. He commanded Daddy Freeze to close his irresponsible mouth, never to be heard again.
Finally, he warned those gullible people that follow or support Daddy Freeze to be careful as they are following a vehicle that is going nowhere