Since Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) released the overall best candidates in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination ( UTME), many Nigerians have been looking for the opportunity to see the young girl that outscored others in picture.
However, the young brilliant student on this photo is Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes with her father.
The student who hails from Anambra State scored 365 beating other students across the country.
The first and second candidates below are from Anambra State and really outscored other students with 365 and 363 scores, respectively
Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu’s course of study applied is Industrial and production Engineering, while the institution she offered to study the course is, University of Ibadan.
Here are the names of the candidates and their scores:
1) Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes -365
2) Nwobi Okwuchukwu David – 363
3) Ojuba Mezisashe Shalom – 359
3) Elikwu Victor Chukwuemeka – 359
5) Adebola Oluwatobi Paul – 358
6) Gboyega Oluwatobiloba Enoch – 356
7) Ojo Samuel Oluwatobi – 355
7) Utulu, Jebose George – 355
9) Osom Akan Awesome – 353
10) Akakabota Fejiro Simeon – 352
10) Ogundele Favour Jesupemi – 352
10) Alatise Monsurah Bisola. – 352
10) Adelaja Oluwasemilore Daniel – 352
Congratulations to all of them as we pray to see them above the sky.